We provide quick repair turnaround time and warranty our workmanship.
Nationwide supply of durable, new and professionally refurbished equipment.
Servicing & Maintenance
We are proficient with medical electronics PCB Repairs, servicing & Maintenance.
we are undertaking the repair and maintenance job most all the medical equipment.
Light, small, quiet and versatile, Stellar 100 comes to you from the experts in noninvasive ventilation. It delivers ResMed's high quality performance for a wide range of adult and paediatric (13 kg +) patients, invasive and noninvasive applications and hospital and homecare environments.
1. Easy access: a simple interface, intuitive menus, easy navigation with a user friendly push dial, integrated humidification, internal battery and USB convenience for data capture.
• IPAP: 2–40 cm H2O
• EPAP: 2–25 cm H2O
• TiControl: Ti Max 0.1–4 sec, Ti Min 0.1–Ti Max
• Respiratory Rate: 5–60 bpm
• Rise Time: Min, 150–900 msec (approx.)
• Adjustable alarms: High Leak, Low Minute Ventilation, High Pressure, Low Pressure, High Respiratory Rate, Low Respiratory Rate ,Apnea, High FiO2, Low FiO2, Low SpO2, Non-vented mask.
• Standard fixed alarms: Circuit disconnected, Over pressure, Blocked tube, Internal battery empty (See User Guide for full list of alarms)
• Dimensions: (L x W x H) 230 x 170 x 120 mm
• Weight :2.1 kg
• Air filter: Air outlet 22 mm taper, compatible with ISO 5356–1:2004
• Internal battery: Lithium-ion, 2 hours at EPAP 5, IPAP 15, 20 bpm
• Power supply: AC 100–240V 50–60Hz, 2.2A; AC 110V 400Hz, 2.2A; DC 24V/3A IEC 60601–1