We provide quick repair turnaround time and warranty our workmanship.
Nationwide supply of durable, new and professionally refurbished equipment.
Servicing & Maintenance
We are proficient with medical electronics PCB Repairs, servicing & Maintenance.
we are undertaking the repair and maintenance job most all the medical equipment.
iSleep 20i is an Automatic or AUTOCPAP with outstanding self-adjusting i-technology.
The iSleep 20i effectively identifies and treats obstructed breathing at a reduced mean pressure levelcompared to conventional CPAPs.
Designed for easy use at home. Intuitive user interface. Ultra low noise and optional integrated heated humidifier. Portable and easy to carry
• Device modes: Clinical, Home Therapeutical modes:
• iMode (self-adjusting)
• CPAP Pressure:
• 4 to 20 cmH2O (CPAP mode)
• Min pressure setting (Pmin) : 4 cmH2O to Pmin
• Max pressure setting (Pmax): Pmin to 20 cmH2O Ramp time:
• 5 to 60 min The iSleep 20i is an advanced high performance self-adjusting CPAP that predictively identifies and treats obstructed breathing at a reduced mean pressure level compared to conventional CPAP
• Ramp start pressure: 4 cmH2O to CPAP
• Integrated heated humidifier: 1 to 9 Maximum flow in CPAP mode:
• 6.7 cmH2O: 108 litres/min
• 13.3 cmH2O: 132 litresl/min
• 20 cmH2O: 132 litres/min
• Maximum limited pressure during single fault condition: 30 cmH2O Breathing resistance under single fault condition
• 0.9 cmH2O at 30 litres/min
• 3.2 cmH2O at 60 litres/min
• Digital output: Serial communication (RJ45)
• Sound level at 10 cmH2O: Less than 30 dB(A) Indications
• Internal function failure: Message on the display + audible
• Power fail: Audible Dimensions
• W x H x D: 173 x 172 x 209 mm (without humidifier HA 20)
• Weight: 2,0 kg
• Air outlet: 22 mm conical standard connector Power Supplies
• Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
• External DC supply: 24 V DC, 12V adapter available
• Standby power: 3 W Operating Conditions
• Recommended mask leakage: 20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH2O
• Minimum mask leakage: 12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O